Follow these simple steps:
1. Create your profile. Include as much information about your skills, education and experience as possible; the information in your profile will be sent to employers when you apply to jobs.
2. Search for a job by your ZIP code; or browse jobs by category or company name.
3. Click the Apply Now button once you find a job that interests you.
4. Answer the assessment questions (usually one to 13 questions).
5. Click the Submit Application button when finished. The system will send your profile via email directly to the hiring manager for review.
6. Wait to hear from the employer. Don’t forget to check your email and voicemail regularly.
If you do not hear from employers within seven to 10 business days, you may contact them directly on your own